Tuesday 7 May 2013

10 facts about me

Since I've just recently started a blog, I feel like you should all get to know me better first, so I'll write 10 facts about myself that you probably don't know.

1) I am a very unorganised person. Tell me to do something and I'll probably forget or leave it to the last minute.

2) I really love reading and writing. A lot.

3) I really like candles. Don't really know why, I just do. I have about 6 right in front of me now.

4) When the One Direction train rolled around, I just couldn't hop on. I think they're all right, but I'm definitely not a huge directioner. That being said, I still think they're good looking. eheh

5) My can't-live-without item is my iPod. If I don't have it with me, I will freak out. Big time.

6) I lose things all the time. I've lost my iPod 3 times (and found it, thank goodness), various drink bottles, pens, pencils, books, clothing.... EVERYTHING.

7) I like symmetrical things. Don't know why, but I just do.

8) One of my childhood fantasies was to become a famous actress. Sadly, I am not gifted in the performing arts.

9) I absolutely luuuuuuuurrrve rom-com movies. I just can't get enough. Especially the movies where one of the characters plays hard to get.

10) I say something sarcastic every few minutes. And it would be so sarcastic no one would notice and would think I was telling the truth.

So. There are some factos about me. Hopefully this gives you some or little insight on me. (Not that you'd really be interested.....)

xx

Jessie

No comments:

Post a Comment